We’ve recently made some AshWorthy improvements to the website for New Image, a medical spa in Lagrangeville, NY. “[Blending] the safety and security of a professional medical facility with the peace and tranquility of a spa,” New Image provides a spectrum of cosmetic and therapeutic services, including:
- SmartLipo™ – a gentle, laser-assisted liposuction procedure
- Laser Treatments – including anti-aging skin tightening, treatment of superficial veins, photorejuvenation, and laser hair removal
- Botox® & Dermal Fillers – injection therapy to reduce the formation of wrinkles
- Aesthetic Services – including chemical peels, facials, microdermabrasion, and waxing
- Massage Therapy – a variety of massage types to improve emotional, physical and spiritual health
- Spa Packages – a combination of services
- Teen Services – facials, aromatherapy, and massage therapy treatments tailored to teens
We really enjoyed this project and working with the New Image/DRA Imaging team, and we’ve certainly learned a lot about spa treatments throughout the process. The Ashworth Girls – Eve, Auden, and Kaitlin – are looking forward to a New Image Signature Massage to relieve stress. Bryan wants to get his eyebrows waxed, and Chase is partial to a facial. The web development team is definitely in need of a deep tissue massage.
For many men and women, they don’t want to leave a medical spa once they arrive. Many love the pampering, but also the calm, peaceful, and relaxing environment. If you are or think that you may be one of those individuals, a spa package may be perfect for you. Why? Because you get to spend more time there. Although you will find some variances, most spa packages require a stay of at least two or three hours. If you were to opt for an individual procedure, like a massage or a facial, you could be in and out and under an hour.
wow i so want to do this!
thanks for the information!