Design tips for all of you who are new to the design world from yours truly Isaac Ashworth.
- Never fear white space. Always remember to keep things organized and clean.
- Never give a quote on the spot or even an estimate. Take the time to study the project and understand all it entails.
- Know your CMYK from your RGB. Know what color protocols to use for your print and web jobs.
- Believe in your work. Have the confidence to tell the client what you actually think to the work you have presented.
- There is no such thing as creative block. When ideas don’t come easily then work, work, work until the answer comes along.
What would you recommend to a new designer?