Project Manager | Content Project Manager
Ashworth Creative is in search of someone who first and foremost can manage clients and content projects, traffic workload, coordinate vendors, and be pleasant doing it all. At least 5 years of advertising agency experience is essential.
Because we are a small and nimble group, everyone takes on aspects of project management and client relationships. Our fast-paced environment and high stakes marketing and design projects require a certain kind of marketing professional – one who leads by example and brings confidence, level-headedness and organization to every task. A love for learning also is appreciated since you’ll be leading graphic design and integrated marketing campaigns – advertising, videos, websites, marketing collateral – for clients across multiple industries including healthcare, manufacturing and consumer goods.
If you have the desire to grow businesses and make a big impact in the work you do everyday, there’s lots of scope for you to get involved. Previous experience working on marketing content such as website copy and social media as well as business development/proposal writing experience is also preferred.
We are a boutique ad agency in the Hudson Valley with a strong team of professionals. We want you to join us onsite in our Poughkeepsie office full time and we are excited to see your portfolio of work.
We love what we do and our enthusiasm is infectious. Check out our website at ashworthcreative.com and see if we’re your cup of tea, then write a memorable application and click submit. We can hardly wait to hear from you.
About Ashworth Creative
We provide a unique and highly specialized advertising experience for our clients, focused on creative advertising campaigns, websites, SEO and SEM, ecommerce and email marketing, and more. What is consistent throughout all our endeavors is that we set goals and meet them. Metrics are built into virtually everything we do. We are always ready to improve and to pivot as needed. Aiming to be a step or two ahead has won us the respect of numerous clients, many of whom have been with us for years.
We Expect You To:
- Work closely with members of our team and vendors to ensure content schedules are kept and tasks are performed to standards.
- Be project manager for accounts that are assigned to you and help ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to plan out daily work and execute it
- Track your time diligently and oversee project reports using Project Management Software
- Be comfortable interacting with clients and leading presentations
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Maintain a keen attention to detail and lead quality reviews for all projects
- Assist with business development efforts and write compelling proposals
Core Skills/ Experience:
- 5+ years industry experience needed
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Demonstrated ability in content creation or copywriting
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Good listener and note taker