Ashworth Creative is looking for a full-time, versatile copywriter/content strategist
Ashworth Creative is looking for an upbeat full-time, versatile copy writer who first and foremost can write – both advertising campaigns and video scripts, as well as blogs, proposals and website content. You should also have good project management skills and be able to manage your time and lead successful projects. Advertising agency experience is essential. We are looking for that special someone that has excellent communication skills and is confident in leading clients through complex and multi-layered projects and budgets.
We are a fast-paced, growing, boutique marketing agency located in New York’s Hudson Valley. Come join our team of smart, flexible, self-motivated and creative thinkers who serve clients from many different industries and from around the world. You’ll report to the Creative Director and work alongside content creators, designers, developers, project managers, and a video production team. This is not a remote position. Our office is located in the Poughkeepsie Journal Building a few blocks away from the Poughkeepsie train station, top notch restaurants and the Walkway Over the Hudson.
We believe that great writers have an insatiable curiosity and are natural storytellers and lifelong learners. Join our team if you are interested in taking on exciting projects, want to work on a wide range of accounts and projects, and can help us solve our clients’ business problems. We want to see your portfolio of great work.
Because we are a small and nimble group, everyone takes on aspects of project management and client relationships. If you have the desire to grow a client’s business, there’s lots of scope for you to get involved and make a big impact. We love what we do and our enthusiasm is infectious. By joining our team of brand builders and creative problem solvers, you can embark on a career of growth where no two days are the same.
Ashworth Creative uses storytelling, video, design, data, architecture, intuition, and technology to build exceptional brands, campaigns, and experiences. We formulate creative solutions that help our clients meet their goals. We think long term and value our ongoing relationships with clients and are always looking for new opportunities to grow our services and portfolio. Each of our team members have crafted and honed their skills over years of experience and are experts at what they do. To learn more about our team, view our services and work, please visit our website: www.ashworthcreative.com
We Expect You To:
- Write copy for a variety of clients in healthcare, manufacturing, and many other industries.
- Write creatively, and persuasively with integrity, and with a keen eye for detail
- Be comfortable going from research to idea and implementation on your own
- Translate personal research findings into polished, engaging copy for specific audiences
- Be comfortable working with a small, collaborative, experienced team
- Be skilled at managing timelines and apply project management principles to help ensure that deadlines are met
- Assist with writing and reviewing proposals and participating in new business and current client pitches
- 5+ years industry experience needed
- Excellent grammar skills
- Demonstrated ability in creative writing
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Good listener and note taker
- Ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail